What is The Boot Camp?
Boot camp workouts are efficient because you work your entire body– heart and muscles–by going from one exercise to another with no rest. The workouts involve calisthenics like pushups, jumping jacks, crunches and other body weight exercises…the difference lies in the intensity. In boot camp, your challenge is to take your body to its limit. You work, you sweat and, best of all, you burn calories like crazy.
Boot camp workouts are:
- A great way to burn lots of calories.
- Efficient – you work your whole body in a short period of time.
- Fun – each exercise is different so you don’t get bored.
- Easy to fit in to a busy schedule – You can do it anywhere with little equipment.
- As challenging as you want them to be.
Sign up today for Lean Body Boot camp
16 session for $149